Founded in 2015, Phi Commerce has created PayPhi, a ground-breaking omni-channel payment processing platform which processes digital payments at doorstep, online & in-store across variety of form factors such as cards, net-banking, UPI, Aadhaar, BharatQR, wallets, NEFT, RTGS, and NACH. The company was established with the objective to digitize white spaces in payments & go beyond routine payment processing.
Phi Commerce’s PayPhi Digital Enablement suite has been developed with the mission of empowering very large untapped blue-ocean sectors dominated by offline payment modes such as cash & cheque to accept digital payments.
Custom built enablers around PayPhi, help businesses create, present and process digital payments. Our solutions take into consideration legacy systems and complex workflows of businesses, use case, stakeholders in payment ecosystem such as merchants, consumers, banks, networks and ancillary players etc. This uniquely positions us to eliminate friction in first & last mile of payments and create a sustainable digital payment ecosystem.
Core team comprises of industry veterans with complementary skill sets and nearly 100 years of global experience with noteworthy players such as Mastercard, Euronet, ICICI Bank, Opus Software and Electra Card Services.
The company innovative work has been recognized at prestigious forums in short span of its existence:
• Certification of Recognition as StartUp by Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion.
• Winner of the "Best Payment Gateway" of the year award at Payments & Cards Awards 2018
• Winner at Payments & Cards Awards 2017 in 3 categories - “Best Startup Of The Year”, “Best Online Payment Solution Of The Year- Consumer” And “Best Online Payment Solution Of The Year-Merchant”,
• Winner of NPCI IDEATHON on Blockchain in Payments
• Shortlisted by Govt. of Maharashtra as top 100 start-ups pan-India across 8 sectors